1 Month ago I update my package speed, paid quiet high amount. I right after a problem with the DSL cable after making 3 appo...展开
intments and waiting more then 1 week they finally came to fix it. It work literally 1 day and was down again they came after 2 days to fix it, worked for 4 days and than down again. So basically I payed high amount of money and now half a month no internet.
Worst service ever, plus after having more than enough reasons to terminate my contract they said is not possible.
Don't ever go for them, take your money for the worst service you can get!
I am using EverData domain & hosting reseller program, I am fully stuck here, there reseller program having tons of bugs,...展开
even I can not peacefully active any order without creating support ticket.Today I am going to share their third grade program publically.
1. All hosting orders accepting as sub-domain, so after order acctivation you need to create ticket that your system showing wrong domain.
2. Their WHMCS Plugin is simply worst. I will send your customers blank hosting welcome email without hosting login details, server ip, passwprd, nameservers. So after activation you again need to create support ticket and ask them for hosting login informaton.
3. I have mentioned all the bugs via tickets and they did not even reply on that, that showing how much this company is careless to their issues.
4. Their VPS nodes are simply outdated, you will face downtime every week and need to create support ticket. 5. Their Domain Reseller Program is one of the worst program, You can not update any nameservers from WHMCS panel, you need to again create support ticket and tell them to update nameservers for your domain. 6. They are very slow to response on ticket, If you have any urgent issue, then You will die if you think they will provide instant support to you.
7. Their Hosting Reseller System Don't Have any option for plan upgrade, Dedicated IP, change billing term, every time you have to create support ticket for that.
8. I have 11+ active support tickets they are all still open from the last 5 months due to no response.