This hosting company is an absolute dumpster fire. They offered me the free migration, which took 13 days to finally be compl...展开
eted. Once it was completed it was a complete disaster. Some of things I saw:
- My ssl certificate never was secure with the transfer
- My emails asking for customer support weren't going through to them
- My website was getting constant spamming comments after moving over to their hosting
- My website crashed for 3+ hours on back to back days
- slow service because no one is based in the US
I ended up just going back to siteground. You would have to put a bullet in my head for me to suggest Cloudways. The absolute WORST customer service and company i've ever had to deal with. This place literally had my website crashed for back to back days and couldn't figure it out. I hate everything about this company and would suggest to not work with them!
Squarespace sent me a questionnaire that said it was no longer available as soon as I clicked the unsatisfied button so let m...展开
e create my own survey:
Did the representative solve your problem? No
Did the representative listen well enough to understand your problem? No
Was the representative condescending? Yes
Will you continue to use Squarespace services in the future? No a couple of months before my contract with Squarespace is up for renewal I will begin creating a site on an alternate platform.
I am posting here because Squarespace is impossible to contact either by email or phone and redirects you to an annoying generic FAQ every time you try.