I have been using VPSblocks VPS hosting for about 5 months. Impressed with their Self-Healing Failover system which gives my ...展开
websites 100% uptime. Everything just works. There is always a skillful person on the other end of live chat who takes care of the needs immediately, particularly helping me balance PHP-FPM and resources. Servers are also very fast and resources are completely customizable. They are always willing to take that extra step. Great to work with Australian support guys as well. I really can't fault them.
This hosting company is an absolute dumpster fire. They offered me the free migration, which took 13 days to finally be compl...展开
eted. Once it was completed it was a complete disaster. Some of things I saw:
- My ssl certificate never was secure with the transfer
- My emails asking for customer support weren't going through to them
- My website was getting constant spamming comments after moving over to their hosting
- My website crashed for 3+ hours on back to back days
- slow service because no one is based in the US
I ended up just going back to siteground. You would have to put a bullet in my head for me to suggest Cloudways. The absolute WORST customer service and company i've ever had to deal with. This place literally had my website crashed for back to back days and couldn't figure it out. I hate everything about this company and would suggest to not work with them!