SeFlow 对比 Hostinger
|比较选项||浏览 SeFlow||浏览 Hostinger|
|起步价||￥2.24 / 月||￥0.00 / 月|
|13 评论||2416 评论|
This is the best hosting in Italy that I have ever tried. They are really helpful and give you everything you need.
I am on Hostinger from 5 months ago, before being with them I read that the support is not great but I took the risk.
But tbh I regret being on Hostinger for the very bad support they have. I'm facing a problem since 15 days ... 展开 and no live support can be accessed since March 7 to contact them, even I emailed firstname.lastname@example.org but no reply.
Overall with Hostinger you will get very good hosting features but you will really miss the support at any time you need them.
If you are not working every single task and want to rely on support to solve your problems, Hostinger is not the right choice for you. 收起
The price is low and the quality of the services reflect that. A response of the support team is usually fast. However when there is more technical complicated issue at hand (more than stop/start server), a solution can take ... 展开 look, or is ignored. Here are my annoyances, to warn other people. I have communicated these to SeFlow as feedback and asked my remaining credit back. They refused in which I gave them a last chance to do this, or I would post this feedback online. So here it is. :)
- Several times I have encountered that the CloudFlow virtual server was turned off unexpectedly. When I reported this, the answer was more or less: "this service is not great, you should take the more expensive one".
- Several times I have encountered that the CloudFlow virtual server did not start after a shutdown. I had to open a ticket to request help for repair and start the server.
- I have had issues with the billing of this virtual server, where the changes of resources (CPU, RAM) did not reflect the hourly rate. Although this got fixed, it took a lot of time and wasted effort from my side.
- I recently (March 2021) encountered a failure that the virtual server did not run. It was related to the fire at OVH. But there was no communication until I opened a support ticket. After that the communication appeared, which was very lean and more or less blaming OVH. There was no decent recovery plan or any real announcement/advice what to do next. The server is still offline and cannot be started. I cannot even destroy it.
- The support team puts the blame several times at the software or services of their partners. It is the other one; not them.... Strange, I thought I had a contract with SeFlow and not with their partners. ;-)
- The company does not do refund: "There is no refund policy". Charming, while so many problems.
If you chose to use SeFlow, which I advice against, add the minimum of credit, since you won't get anything back. Even if their services are under performing. 收起
Actually we bough a domain from Hostinger since 1 April we are trying to update the name servers to our hosting server but their panel which provided for domain registration is useless as i heared from them that they are prov... 展开 iding domain registration through 3rd party which can't update our nameservers correctly since 22 days and we are totally down..
we open many tickets we contact support live chat many times we have emailed to complains email at Hostinger compliances since 1 April and the issue still not resolved..
my question is why you provide a services and we pay money non professional and they look professional but can't resolve a very basic and small issue but finally its a big because our website id down without any correct action from Hosting provider mentioned above 收起
Single Shared Hosting
Intel QuadCore I5 2500
|Ruby on Rails||无||无|