This is the best hosting in Italy that I have ever tried. They are really helpful and give you everything you need.
Terrible especially wi...
The prices are low, migration TO them is good, they use a modified Cpanel which is not that great, things are NOT in the obvi...展开
Tech support is a WAIT if someone is available 50% of the time in 30 minutes the rest a day later you get an email.
Techs don't do much work instead they point you to documentation to do it yourself which if you don't know how you are out of luck. For the most part I liked the techs and the service was OK
The legal department and TOS people have ZERO English ability and if anyone even writes them claming they are abused by having public info that is clearly on Google but shown on you pages they will suspend everything so as an OFFSHORE host terrible service, not only that they don't respond after telling you to REMOVE pages that are clearly NOT any violations, even the tech when we showed him the page he claimed we were correct (NO TOS Abuse) he could not believe it but they never allow you to answer nor do they respond they just suspend and lock you out of your own websites
The price is low and the quality of the services reflect that. A response of the support team is usually fast. However when t...展开
here is more technical complicated issue at hand (more than stop/start server), a solution can take look, or is ignored. Here are my annoyances, to warn other people. I have communicated these to SeFlow as feedback and asked my remaining credit back. They refused in which I gave them a last chance to do this, or I would post this feedback online. So here it is. :)
- Several times I have encountered that the CloudFlow virtual server was turned off unexpectedly. When I reported this, the answer was more or less: "this service is not great, you should take the more expensive one".
- Several times I have encountered that the CloudFlow virtual server did not start after a shutdown. I had to open a ticket to request help for repair and start the server.
- I have had issues with the billing of this virtual server, where the changes of resources (CPU, RAM) did not reflect the hourly rate. Although this got fixed, it took a lot of time and wasted effort from my side.
- I recently (March 2021) encountered a failure that the virtual server did not run. It was related to the fire at OVH. But there was no communication until I opened a support ticket. After that the communication appeared, which was very lean and more or less blaming OVH. There was no decent recovery plan or any real announcement/advice what to do next. The server is still offline and cannot be started. I cannot even destroy it.
- The support team puts the blame several times at the software or services of their partners. It is the other one; not them.... Strange, I thought I had a contract with SeFlow and not with their partners. ;-)
- The company does not do refund: "There is no refund policy". Charming, while so many problems.
If you chose to use SeFlow, which I advice against, add the minimum of credit, since you won't get anything back. Even if their services are under performing.