I felt the need to refresh my 5-star review to Fast Comet left some years ago because of their impeccable performance.
If I h...展开
ad to choose only one thing that would justify my whole-hearted loyalty to this company is the quality of support I get from their people.
I have just received almost on-demand assistance and resolution from Yordan G. and it's not only the fact that these folks are kind and polite and effective! It's the feeling of confidence they give me that they care originally for my business and they have my back. And I am getting the same exact vibe from ALL of them, like Nickola A., Nikola G., Ivan P. and Elvis A.
They are managing to make it personal and as their client I feel really connected to this team... they are my people!
Thank you FastComet team for this feeling of security.
If you are tired with shared environment and their limitations may be you are ready to make the big move.
Last year, I felt I...展开
had enough with the many limitations of shared web hosting and decided to upgrade to a fully managed VPS environment but realised very quickly that the cost was prohibitive for anything decent.
Vultr offers unmanaged VPS hosting for a fraction of the price ( $5.00 per month and even $2.50 per month for a limited time). You can even try it for free for one month. I then decided to dive in using the 1 month free offer to see if I could manage while keeping my site with the older shared web hosting.
What convinced me to go with them:
Major benefits are:
* Speed: (You need to try their High Frequency Compute)
* Flexible pricing: Unbeatable VPS starting at 5$ per month charged by the minute ( you can start at 2.50$ for a limited time)
* You only pay for what you use per the minute. This is quite amazing. You can deploy a server for 1 hour or 2 to try something and then Destry it. You will only pay few cents.
* 1 month Free trial using a 100$ coupon (limited time).
* Possibility to take snapshots (free for the moment) so you can restore your whole server any time. I use this very often. Before doing an upgrade, I take a snapshot and label it. If anything goes wrong, I can redeploy the server and everything is back to normal.
* Possibility of regular back up. I never used this option as it is an extra charge!
* Easy to follow documentation. I constantly using this. It is very easy to use and many articles are step by step guidelines.
* Automated WordPress installation via "One-Click-Apps" that deploy a Server with Wordpress already installed
You need to have some knowledge or willing to learn your way around (which is possible using the free 1 month trial).
Do not use for a production server right away before checking that you are comfortable. Vultr support do not extend to help you in your project.
This is compensated by their relevant and extensive documentation.
Using their documentation I was able to install servers with different control panels (Free version of Plesk and open source control panel) and then install Wordpress sites. After feeling comfortable with the environment and understanding how to use Snapshots and backups, I was able to install and maintain production e-commerce sites.
I am using Vultr since August 2020 and I never had better experience and never learned so much.
I still emphasize that I still cannot use your Live Chat service.
I need help with many technical issues. But every time i ne...展开
ed support, i have to create a ticket and wait for a reply.
This is very inconvenient for me and not true for the service package I bought.
In addition, I find my website browsing speed is not good either. It's quite slow.
Therefore, if I do not have Live Chat Support and cannot guarantee the connection speed, I will need a refund for this service.